|Pastoral Resource Ministries, Inc.
|An Outreach Ministry for the Millennium
| Our goals are to eliminate domestic violence, empower victims, educate the public, programs, and promote partnerships.
|Created To Be Whole - Stop Domestic Violence Against Women
|If you feel you are in danger
call your local police 911
National Domestic Violence
Anonymous & Confidential
One of the best reasons to give to
the “Created to Be Whole” Domestic
Violence Program (CTBWDVP) for
women is to make a difference in
the lives of women. Every donation
to this program helps support
victim s of violence and to ensure
someone is available for them in a
time of need.
can be monitored and is impossible
to completely clear. If you are afraid
your Internet and/or computer usage
might be monitored, please use a
safer computer, call your the
National Domestic Violence Hotline
or your local Domestic Violence
1 (888) 774- 2900
|This information is not presented as legal advice. It’s for resource purposes for
individuals seeking information on Domestic Violence.
|"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalms 46:1
"Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers." 3 John 2
The main objectives of the “Created to Be Whole” Domestic Violence Prevention Program for Women are
to: eliminate Domestic Violence, empower victims, provide domestic violence programs, educate the
public, and to promote partnerships.
We seek to do this by providing,
1. Domestic Violence outreach education, training and workshops
2. Domestic Violence support groups for women
3. Faith Building and Empowerment Workshops
4. Address the problem of domestic violence and abuse in personal relationships
5. Work collaboratively with churches and other agencies
6. To be an educational and informational resource organization for battered women/formerly battered
women and to the public
7. Connect women with the Jewels of Destiny Women's Ministry
8. Engage in activities which will further the goals and mission of the Created To Be Whole Domestic
Violence Prevention Program for Women
Putting the broken pieces
back together again.